The deadline for abstract submission has been postponed to
September 10, 2018.
Before preparing and typing your abstract for the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstract can only be submitted online through this website
- Abstract must be in English
- ABSTRACT BODY: the complete abstract must not exceed 250 words and 2000 characters.
- Type the text, including tables and figures, in single-line spacing and using Times New Roman 11. Do not use smaller type.
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations.
- Enter only the initials, NOT the complete first name/s (e.g. H.B. and NOT Henry Bryan).
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit. Notification about the acceptance/rejection of your abstract will be sent by e-mail after the relevant evaluations.
NOTE: Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting.
For any information: firstname.lastname@example.org